Sunday, May 10, 2015

Question and Answer

1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
   -Just being able to dive right into my culture and being able to speak my language.

2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?
    -I would have to say it would be learning to write Malayalam. Although it is fascinating, it is based on memory, and since not being plunged into the my heritage, has made it only more of a challenge.

3. What do you like best about Genius Hour research?
     - Being able to learn more about myself and my origins. This research project has made my cultural root feel stronger than they ever were.

4. What do you like least about Genius Hour research?
     - I would have to say it is the limited amount of time that we have. I still am fully of motivation, so I believe I will continue to research in the summer.

5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?
     - I learned a whole new side of me, and it felt amazing. I found out that I actually remember more when I fins little tricks or loop holes to something. For example, the ending part of words depends on the form you are using it in. With this pattern, speaking became a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment