Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wedding Fun!

    The wedding was extremely fun with many stories being told and with people dancing all around. Most everyone was clothed in traditional clothing, and so I.  It felt very comfortable to have worn my outfit,  and I finally realized what I had been missing out on.  With my huge family together,  I was able to communicate with them in Malayalam and understand! It felt amazing, and my parents were in shock of how fast I was learning.  After the cultural plunge,  I felt as if I was super close into finding my hidden heredity.  After these past weeks,  I felt super accomplished from these past few weeks of learning. I can't wait to learn even more! Stay close,  because there is more to find out about my hidden heredity!

3 comments:

  1. I bet your parents are so proud of you! Do you have any pictures of you in the traditional clothing? Upload them! I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course :) I'm very glad to see your interest in my research!

      Delete
    2. Of course :) I'm very glad to see your interest in my research!

      Delete