Sunday, April 26, 2015

Time to Change Your Clothes!

   It has been a while since we have been adventuring, so it think it's time to change our clothes. As we look into the Indian culture, we can easily see the attire change. Being away from India for so long, I haven't worn traditional clothing since I was young. I miss the feeling of looking like a Bollywood movie star and singing in my traditional language.
                                              
     These are some examples of traditional clothing in India. Today, I only see people in their traditional clothing for special events such as weddings, funerals, birthdays, and church. I actually hope to buy some when I next travel to India. Also, with a wedding coming up, I will be able to submerge myself in the traditions of my culture. Here is where most to all who attend the wedding will be speaking Malayalam and some Hindi. Therefore, I have an even stronger drive to learn my heritage.
   
         

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought the clothing of your culture is JUST gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought the clothing of your culture is JUST gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete